We have made every effort to keep our policy clear, open and simple – please read carefully to understand our practices and policies regarding your personal data.
Who controls and processes your data
The Virtual 92 website, is a commercial product and service operated by Run End to End Ltd, a company incorporated in England under the Companies Acts with Registered Number 12741049.
Our data processor contact details are:
- Website Address: https://virtual92.com
- Company Name: Run End to End Ltd
- Registered Address: Run End to End Ltd, 71 Knowl Piece Wilbury Way, Hitchin, England, SG4 0TY
- Our Data Protection Officer is Nathan Flear who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you through our website:
- Information you put into forms and input fields.
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, as an organiser.
- Details of visits to our sites and the features you use.
- Information about your device (e.g. your IP address, web browser, operating system) for system administration, debugging and aggregate reporting.
We take the privacy and security of your data seriously, and we are bound under GDPR to ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following core basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
How we use the data we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Carry out our service with your challenge organiser, charity or organisation.
- Tell you about our service, updates and features. We will also let your challenge organiser, charity or organisation do this and we (or they) many contact you.
If you don’t want to be contacted with updates, please email email@example.com to opt out
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section and policy, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide our services to you, both now and in the future.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
Your personal information, including name, email address and all other profile information, will be passed to the Charity, Organisation or Challenge organiser. We are not liable for the organiser’s use of your data outside of our system, and you should contact them if you have any concerns about their use of your data.
Where we store your data
We store your collected data on servers within the United Kingdom and European Economic Area (EEA). Your data may, however, be transferred and processed outside the of the UK and EEA – e.g. to our trusted partners for email delivery or payment processing. By giving us your personal data, you agree to this storage and transfer arrangement. We make every reasonable effort to keep your data secure.
We do not store or transmit confidential payment information – instead this is handled directly by our payment processor and exchanged for a secure token.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we conduct regular reviews to audit recorded personal data, and your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.